GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) Sellers Rose Their Shorts By 0.93%

June 27, 2018 - By Ronnie Lemelle

GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) had an increase of its shorted shares by 0.93%. FINRA published in June VEND’s total 500,700 shorted shares. The up change of 0.93% from 496,100 shares was reported. 2 days will cost VEND with 326,400 average volume to recover its previous position. Float short on GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC is 1.87%.

VEND reached $2.288 during the last trading session after $0.028 change.Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. has volume of 97,325 shares. Since June 27, 2017 VEND has 0.00% and is . VEND underperformed the S&P500 by 12.57%.

Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc., a franchise development company, operates vending machines and micro markets in North America, the Bahamas, and Puerto Rico.The firm is worth $153.51 million. The firm and its franchisees operate approximately 3,000 vending machines and micro markets that provide natural and organic food and beverage products.Currently it has negative earnings. The firm was formerly known as Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. and changed its name to Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. in March 2016.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.